Terms and Conditions
In accessing any information or downloads (the Materials) at this web site you agree to be bound by the terms below. If these terms are not acceptable to you, then you should not use this web site.
1. COPYRIGHT AND GENERAL USE RESTRICTIONS All Materials on this web site, in whatever form, are subject to copyright by Braxtel, or in some instances, third parties. No Materials may be downloaded or re-used in any way without the express permission of Braxtel. Failure to observe these restrictions and to obtain appropriate permission may result in legal action. When permission is given to re-use Materials, all trademarks and registrations, as shown on this site, must be displayed.
2. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO WEB SITE AND PRIVACY. Except as may be determined by local legal requirements, any Materials provided by any individual or organization to Braxtel via the means of the web site, shall be used by Braxtel internally solely as Braxtel shall see fit and all shall not be disclosed to any third party without consent.
3. THIRD PARTY SITES This web site provides links to third party web sites. Such links are provided as a service and do not imply any endorsement of such sites in any way.
4. NO WARRANTIES ALL MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE AND Braxtel WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR BUSINESS LOSS, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, THROUGH USE OF SUCH MATERIALS AND INFORMATION.
5. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS Braxtel reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these terms and conditions.
6. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS Braxtel reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity, for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to the web site.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the web site and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made electronically or orally) made by us. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that it makes fraudulently. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved by us.
8. SEVERANCE If any provision of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions which shall remain unaffected.
9. LAW AND JURISDICTION These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to this Web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.